Shape and sizes
|Building area :||504.00m2|
|Type of slope :||Double slope (16%)|
|Rafter section :||Ⅰ 200mm|
|Post section :||Ⅰ 240mm|
|Purlins :||C180mm galvanized|
|Type of roofing :||0.63mm lacquered sheet metal|
|Ridge :||Flat & Extra large|
|Side Bracing :||Included|
|Bolts and fasteners :||Included|
|Specificity 1 :||Building calculated for an installation up to 550m above sea level|
This 504² bi-slope building in kit form comes with a PRS High Resistance Steel and a hot-dip galvanized structure; and a reinforced 5-wave sheet metal roof. This robust and durable building helps you protect your agricultural machinery and assets! Our building has been designed to get built in altitudes up to 400m. It is a new building, never assembled, and available in stock!
Ask for your free quote!
The strengths of our 12.6x40x5m galvanized building:
Robustness and resistance
- Adapted to an implantation up to 400m of altitude, reinforced sections and length in spans of 5m, calculated to maximize the resistance to snow loads.
- Ɪ profile structure thanks to PRS made of High Resistance Steel, used in the construction of buildings of large dimensions and heights
- 1st choice sheet metal roofing and cladding 5 reinforced corrugations, a unique sheet metal model for 8% greater resistance than conventional sheet metal
- Optimal roof support thanks to C180mm purlins 9% stronger than the C160mm purlins usually offered on the market
Economy and sustainability
- Thanks to the anti-corrosion action of hot-dip galvanizing
- Steel frame and elements preserved from rust for many years
- Eliminated maintenance costs over the very long term, unlike a painted structure which requires additional coats and regular touch-ups
Simple delivery and assembly
- Kit building delivered with its assembly plans to the address of your choice or the nearest port
- Easy assembly using a lifting device and a few tools, even without technical knowledge thanks to the pre-drilled structure
Manufacturer's insurance and tax-free billing
- Manufacturers' warranties included German insurance HDI Gerling
The best value market price
- The budget is focused on your primary need: you only spend on the essentials and not the accessory.
- 20 years of expertise and hundreds of customers testify that our prices are the most competitive on the market
The prices mentioned are VAT excluded and do not include the cost of transport which will be communicated to you by our team of sales experts.
Non-contractual illustration photo.
|Cladding: enclose your metal building|
|Additional 5 and 6m spans: increase the surface area and length of the building|
|Reinforcement to receive photovoltaic panels|
|Canopies: add one or two canopies to increase the covered area|
|Insulation with our sandwich panels: eliminate temperature differences to benefit from a comfortable work space.|
|Translucent sheets, smoke vents, zenithal vault: let in natural light to save energy|
|Openings: adapt the space to your business: sliding door, sectional door, metal curtain, windows or a supporting beam|
|Mezzanine: increase the usable area of your building and create independent spaces|
|Overhead crane or a feed claw: we adapt the resistance of the building and provide you with a runway|
The best quality/price ratio on the market
More than 3,000 transactions each year
References in more than 50 countries
More than 500,000m² sold in 2020