Shape and sizes
|Type of slope:||Parapet (16%)|
|Rafter section:||Ⅰ 220mm|
|Post section:||Ⅰ 270mm|
|Gutters||Special galvanized gutters for parapet to be welded|
|Type of roofing:||40mm sandwich panels|
|Type of cladding:||40mm sandwich panels|
|Ridge:||Notched XL fixed on purlins + sub-ridge|
|Bolts and fasteners:||Included|
Robustness and resistance
- Ɪ profile structure thanks to High Resistance Steel, used in the construction of buildings of large dimensions and heights
- Optimal roof support thanks to C180mm purlins 9% stronger than the C160mm purlins usually offered on the market
Savings and sustainability thanks to the rust protection effect of hot-dip galvanization
- Steel frame and elements are protected from rust for many years
No maintenance costs over the very long term, unlike a painted structure that requires regular touch-ups
Efficient rainwater evacuation
- Galvanized interlocking gutters with a high drainage rate
Healthy air thanks to our draining condensation controller (absorption up to 500g/m²)
- Eliminates the risk of mold on goods stored in an industrial warehouse
- Offers an ideal sanitary environment for cattle, sheep, goat, and pig breeding
Optimized and welcoming space
Thanks to its 4x4 manual sectional door and the PVC gate to facilitate flows circulation
Industrial cubic appearance given by its parapet is sometimes requested in certain areas of industrial establishments
Easy delivery and assembly
- Kit building delivered with its assembly plans to the address of your choice or the nearest port
- Easy assembly using a lifting device and a few tools, even without technical knowledge thanks to the pre-drilled structure
Manufacturer's insurance and tax-free billing
- Manufacturers' warranties included German insurance HDI Gerling
Payment excluding VAT, for professionals, if eligible
The best-value market price
- The budget focused on your primary need: you only spend on the essentials and not the accessory.
- 20 years of expertise and hundreds of customers testify that our prices are the most competitive on the market
The prices are exclusive of taxes and transport costs. These costs will be communicated to you at the time of your quote.
Building eligible for installation up to a maximum altitude of 260m only.
Illustration photo is not contractual.
The best quality/price ratio on the market
More than 3,000 transactions each year
References in more than 50 countries
More than 500,000m² sold in 2020
Customer review on this building
I had a very good contact with the salesperson handling my project as well as the marketing department which was able to respond to me on the social media. I had my team of installers assemble my building without any problem.
I recommend easysteelsheds.com and have already spoken about it to others. As I need to build a second building, I will come back to you.