Shape and sizes
|Type of slope:||Single sloped (25%)|
|Rafter section:||Ⅰ 200mm|
|Post section:||Ⅰ 300mm|
|Type of roofing:||0.63mm lacquered sheet metal|
|Ridge:||Flat & Extra large|
|Bolts and fasteners:||Included|
|Specificity 1:||Adapted to mountainous areas up to 850m|
|Specificity 2:||Galvanized interlocking gutters|
|Specificity 3:||Draining condensation controller|
Our reinforced and galvanized kit building withstands heavy snow load conditions.
This building is ideal for areas with heavy snow load in Eastern Europe (Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, etc.).
Our building is constructed with a structure made of hot-dip galvanized high-strength steel, while the roof is made with top-grade reinforced 5-wave sheets and reinforced sections, offering unparalleled durability and resilience during heavy snowfalls.
It also includes gutters with high evacuation flow and a condensation controller.
The strengths of our 9.9x25x5m galvanized building:
Robustness and resistance
- Ɪ profile structure with High Resistance Steel, used in the construction of buildings of large dimensions and heights
- Optimal roof support thanks to C180mm purlins 9% stronger than the C160mm purlins usually offered on the market
Savings and sustainability thanks to the rust protection effect of hot-dip galvanization
- Steel frame and elements are protected against rust, guaranteeing years of durability.
- No maintenance costs over the very long term, unlike a painted structure that requires regular touch-ups.
Efficient rainwater evacuation
- Galvanized interlocking gutters with a high drainage rate
Healthy air thanks to our draining condensation controller (absorption up to 500g/m²)
- Eliminates the risk of mold on goods stored in an industrial warehouse
- Offers an ideal sanitary environment for cattle, sheep, goat, and pig breeding
Easy delivery and assembly
- Kit building delivered with its assembly plans to the address of your choice or the nearest port
- Easy assembly using a lifting device and a few tools, even without technical knowledge thanks to the pre-drilled structure
Manufacturer's insurance and tax-free billing
- Manufacturers' warranties included in our German insurance HDI Gerling
Payment excluding VAT, for professionals, if eligible
The best-value market price
- The budget focused on your primary need: you only spend on the essentials and not the accessory.
- 20 years of expertise and hundreds of customers testify that our prices are the most competitive on the market
The prices are exclusive of taxes and transport costs. These costs will be communicated to you at the time of your quote.
Building eligible for installation up to a maximum altitude of 850m for V2NA2 zones. Can also be eligible for installation in zone with snow area up to 125daN/m², wind speed of 25m/s max, up to 200m in altitude.
Illustration photo is not contractual.
|Translucent sheets, smoke vents, zenithal vault: let in natural light to save energy|
|Reinforcement of roof's static load in order to receive photovoltaic panels|
|Cladding: Enclose your metal building|
|Insulation with our sandwich panels: eliminate temperature differences to benefit from a comfortable work space|
|Openings: adapt the space to your business: sliding door, sectional door, metal curtain, windows|
|Additional 5 and 6m spans: increase the surface area and length of the building|
|Canopies: add one or two canopies to increase the covered area|
|Mezzanine: increase the usable area of your building and create independent spaces|
|Overhead crane or a feed claw: we adapt the resistance of the building and provide you with a runway|
|Hinged mounting on base plate, mounting at level 0 instead of flush mounting|
The best quality/price ratio on the market
More than 3,000 transactions each year
References in more than 50 countries
More than 500,000m² sold in 2020