Our kit buildings are made to be easily assembled by our customers, whatever their profession or skills.
The main stages
- Assembly of the main and secondary framework
- Installation of the roofing and cladding
- Installation of closures and finishing accessories.
You will also get access to several videos detailing how to assemble your frame, roof; and cladding.
The materials needed to assemble the building are listed in the assembly instructions, supplied with your building, and also available online.
You will need :
- Anchor bolts (not supplied)
- A grinder
- A screwdriver
- A disengageable screwdriver, to avoid forcing the screw
- A complete set of flat keys
- A ratchet spanner and a set of sockets/pipe spanners
- A welding machine (possibly, for some references)
- Lifting equipment (depending on the size and weight of your building) to unload the truck on delivery and assemble your gantries
Also remember to comply with the safety standards and regulations applicable in your country (lifeline, safety net, etc.). Our company declines all responsibility in the event of non-compliant or unsafe assembly.