From the manufacturing to the shipping of our steel sheds: get behind the scenes!
In this video, you will find more about the different steps: steel cutting off process, pointing, welding, etc. All of our steel framed buildings are made of high strength steel ɪ profile.
Watch our manufacturing process video.
From the manufacturing… to the delivery: a guided tour of our factory and logistic base
- Engineering department: Fabrication drawings development
- Steel cutting off process: High-precision plasma cutting off
- Pointing: Assembled the steel frames through a welding at regular intervals
- Welding: Proceed by an automatic welding machine. High strength
- Shot-blasting: Cleaning the steel through a process of projecting micro bubbles at high speed on its surface
- Cleaning + hot-dip galvanization: Getting rust-proof alloy through a chemical reaction
- Quality control: Measuring the zinc thickness. Compliant with ISO 2859-1 standards
- Expedition: Grouping by batch for a delivery at our logistic base
- Receiving at the logistic base: Gathering of your order elements
- Controlling the command: Controlling the completeness of the elements of the command and the accessories
- Loading and delivery: Loading and delivery in several countries
- Assembling your building: The assembling can be offered by a partner company